A story from the Episcopal News Service focuses on this summer’s series of duet programs from Lisa Lonie and Janet Tebbel. The site includes two video demonstrations of their duets.
Lisa and Janet will be playing the remaining duet concerts in their tour, which began June 9, on the following dates:
- July 15: First United Methodist Church of Germantown, Philadelphia.
- July 16: St. Thomas Episcopal Church, Whitemarsh, Pa.
- July 17: Washington Memorial Chapel, Valley Forge, Pa.
- July 19: McDonogh School, Owings Mills, Md.
- Aug. 11: Rockefeller Chapel, University of Chicago, Chicago.
- Aug. 12: Chicago Botanic Garden, Glencoe, Ill.
- Aug. 13: Millennium Carillon, Naperville, Ill.
- Aug. 25: Princeton University, Princeton, N.J.
More information on concerts, including times and locations, is available on the GCNA’s summer recitals list.
Lisa is the carillonneur at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Whitemarsh, Pa., and at Princeton University in New Jersey. Janet is the carillonneur at two carillons in Philadelphia’s Germantown neighborhood, the First United Methodist Church of Germantown and the Miraculous Medal Shrine.